Rajasthan University Law Journal: Call for Papers
Rajasthan University Law Journal is the first online student edited journal of University Five Year Law College. The editorial board of RULJ is presided over by Hon'ble Justice Mr. Panachand Jain (former judge of Rajasthan High Court) as the chief patron and the editorial advisory and review board includes Prof. T. Bhattacharya and Prof. N.H. Gupta. We shall be accepting original unpublished work in the field of Constitutional Law for the first issue.
A student pursuing the three year LL.B or five year integrated course of any recognized university or college within India is eligible to participate.
- The word limit of articles is 3000-4000 words (exclusive of footnote).
- The article shall discuss any aspect of Constitutional Law.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Co- Authorship of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible to a maximum of 2 students.
- Entries submitted for the competition must be the original, unpublished and undistributed work authored by the participant submitting it.
- The entry should be accompanied by a 500-word abstract.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc format in Times New Roman Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman Font size 10. The footnotes used should follow a uniform and complete system of citation. It is advised that Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) be followed.
- In case if you are using the graphs, tables and figures in the paper. Also attach photo of the particular item to the email with the paper.
The participant should send his/her essay as an attachment in .doc format with subject "Submission for RULJ" at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission of articles is 11th April, 2015.
Download Submission Guidelines