Certification Program on Environmental Law Practice
Trust Legal in association, Lawz Magazine and AU Law Biz is jointly organizing a one day Certification Program on Environmental Law Practice for law students, legal practitioners, and general counsels.
Date: 25th April, 2015
Location: New Delhi
This one-day certificate program will entail various practical aspects of environmental laws practice in the country, including environmental due diligence, environmental audits, environmental litigations and various statutory and regulatory compliances.
This is a unique Certificate Program on Environmental Law Practice and the broad framework of the course is as follows:
- This program will not entail any homework or assignment. You must be aware that the panel of speakers for this Program include renowned experts in the field of environmental laws practice and will share their perspective in this program.
- This Program involves discussions on various aspects of environmental law practice by panel of Speakers. Though there is no requirement for the Participant to have a prior knowledge in environmental laws and policies, we encouraged the Participant to ask questions and engage with the Speakers by way of discussions during the Program.
- Please also note that Lunch and Tea will be served to the Participants attending this Program.
- Each Participant will receive a Certificate for attending and successfully completing this Program. It will be a great addition to the Participant's CV.
Scope of this Program:
While the sub-themes and the program schedule will be shared with the Participant by 20th April, 2015, following broad agenda will be the discussed by the Speakers during the Program:
- Leading case laws and landmark precedents on environmental laws, such as Wildlife Protection Act, 1972; Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980; Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, and their allied rules, etc.
- Laws concerning Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Social Impact Assessment (SIA) and Environmental Audit
- Corporate Environmental Issues, Environmental Due Diligence for Corporate Sector
- Role of Environmental Laws in Corporate Transactions, including the Mergers & Acquisitions of Companies
- Litigation responses on Environmental concerns
- Environmental Laws Practice/ Representations in Courts, Tribunals and Forums, and their Jurisdiction and Functioning.
- Environmental Laws understanding for the Legal Industry: General Counsels, Law Officers, Legal Professionals, Young Lawyers, Research Scholars, and Environmental Law Enthusiasts.
Law Students: Rs. 1500/-.
Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft to be payable at New Delhi, In the favour of "AU Law Biz Private Limited"
The schedule of the program would be emailed to all registered applicants by 20th April, 2015.
The last date of submission of Application Form along with the fees for the program is 7th April, 2015.
Mr. Anmol Bharti
AU Law Biz & Advocate, Trust Legal
Download Application Form