NUJS International Journal of Law and Policy Review: Call for Papers
Editorial board of the 'International Journal of Law and Policy Review' (ISSN: 2278-3156) is inviting articles / comments / book review form the author/writer for July, 2015 issue [Vol-4, No-2].
Segment 1 - Special Articles:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
Segment 2 - Law of the future:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Segment 3 - Book Reviews/Comments:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to law and policy.
- Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
The write up must reach through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April, 2015.
Dr. Arup Poddar
International Journal of Law and Policy Review
School of Technology Law and Development
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block; Sector-III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700098
Phone +91-33-25694700, +91-33-23357379/2806/2809