Enthusiasm - 2nd Intellectual Property Law Student Research Colloquium 2015
The Centre for Intellectual Property and Technology Law (CIPTEL), Jindal Global Law School is organizing the Second Chapter of the IP Law Student Research Colloquium - "Enthusiasm" on the World IP Day i.e. 26th April, 2015.
Theme: Innovation and IP
The main objective of this competition is to encourage student research in IP law and to showcase their creative writing and research skills. O.P. Jindal Global University, since its inception, has been committed to research oriented learning.
This Colloquium is yet another effort in this endeavour, which will enable us to take IP teaching beyond the confines of a classroom. It shall extend an opportunity to the students to present their papers in front of eminent scholars, academicians and also their peers, which will enable them to engage in discussions and gather new perspectives.
This Colloquium thus, will be an exceptional opportunity for the students to delve into any topic that finds itself under the theme of IP and innovation.
This is open to the students of B.A. LL.B., LL.B. and LL.M. programs.
Call for Papers:
We welcome submissions which fall under the broad theme of the Colloquium - "Innovation and IP". We encourage papers and presentations that articulate how the law must be understood in the context of a changing society.
- Abstracts of not more than 300 words should be submitted to these email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 12th March, 2015.
- Please send the abstract along with a cover letter and proof of your affiliation with a University.
- The papers will be judged by a renowned IP academician.
- Mention the Name and details of the author(s) at the top right side of the document
- Maximum words: 6000
- Submit the document in PDF format
- Font size: 12; Font face: Times New Roman; Spacing: 1.5; Justify the text.
Please ensure that you are not committing any act of plagiarism and all sources are duly acknowledged.
The registration fee is Rs 350/-
Abstracts submission by
12th March 2015
Papers selected will be intimated by
16th March 2015
Full papers selected for participation are due no later than
13th April 2015
Ms. Amit Jyoti Sandhu
Mr. Manveen Singh
The Centre for Intellectual Property and Technology Law (CIPTEL)
Jindal Global Law School Intellectual Property Law Society
Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat Narela Road,
Sonipat 131001, Haryana
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com