Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2015
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law is pleased to organize the Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2015 in the Memory of Shri. Rakesh Aggarwal.
Date: 4th - 5th April, 2015
Venue: Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law. Delhi
Students of 3 year or 5 year law degree courses from any University are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, only one team shall be allowed to participate from one College / Institution / Department. Provided if any college is running both the courses, (3 year and 5 Year) they may send two teams exclusively one from each course.
- Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two Mooters and one Researcher.
- Any alteration/change in the names of the team members shall be intimated in writing by the Dean / Director/ Head of the Department of the School / Department / College of Law of the team requesting such alteration / change positively to the Organizing Committee. However, any such alteration is permitted only once.
- Once the Competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. Inability of any team member to participate shall lead to disqualification of the team from the Competition. However, the team is free to rotate amongst the 3 members the roles of mooter / researcher as they deem fit.
- Participating teams should register themselves by sending duly filled registration form along with registration fee and memorials by email to email@example.com and by post to Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi - 110092 before 24th March 2015. Acknowledgment of the same shall be sent by the Moot Court Committee till 26th March, 2015.
- Teams will be formally registered upon arrival at IIMT & School of Law campus on 4th April, 2015 in the morning at 08:30 AM. Formal Registration requires the submission of a duly filled-in Registration Form, the scanned copy of which is required to be sent as per Rule 6.1 and payment of the registration fee of Rs. 900/- per team. The details provided for formal registration will be final for the purposes of certification of participation and awards.
- Once registered, the registration fee will neither be refunded nor waived.
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology& School of Law
(G.G.S.I.P. University, Delhi)
16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area,
Delhi - 110092
Phone: 011-22372639, 011-22375961, 011-65288868