International Journal of Advance Contemporary Research: Call for Papers
International Journal of Advance Contemporary Research (ISSN 2394-9503 Online Journal) is now accepting submissions for its upcoming issue - Volume-II (1).
- Human Rights,
- Women Rights,
- Child Rights
- Allied issues
- Long Articles:
The word length should be between 5000 and 8000 words, inclusive of footnotes. Papers in this category are expected to engage with the theme comprehensively, examine literature comprehensively, and offer an innovative reassessment of the current understanding of that theme. It is advisable, though not necessary, to choose a theme that is of contemporary importance. Purely theoretical pieces are also welcomed.
The word length should be between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes. Essays are far more concise in scope. These papers usually deal with a very specific issue, and argue that the issue must be conceptualized differently. They are more engaging, and make a more easily identifiable, concrete argument.
- Case Notes:
The word length should be between 1500 and 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes. This is an analysis of any contemporary judicial pronouncement, whether in India or elsewhere. It must identify and examine the line of cases in which the decision in question came about, and comment on implications for the evolution of that branch of law.
- Submissions are preferred in the font style 'Garamond', font size 12, spacing of 1.5 unit.
- The title of the paper should be in font size 16 and bold.
- The name of name of the author(s) should be in font size 16 and italic. All the footnotes should be in the font style 'Garamond'and font size 10.
- All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007.
- Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (19th edn.) system of citation.
- No hard copies of submission are accepted.
How to Submit:
Please submit the paper to email@example.com indicating which category your paper is intended for. All submissions should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information. Submissions may be emailed with the subject heading 'IJACR - Submissions'.
The last date for submissions of papers is 10th March, 2015.
- 1000 INR for Single Author Article
- 1500 INR for Co-Authored Article
Cost to be paid only after selection of article for Publication by our editorial team.