Indian Journal of Contemporary Laws (IJCL): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Contemporary Laws (IJCL) is a biannual peer reviewed multi disciplinary journal which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied contemporary issues. IJCL (ISSN 2394 - 8256) provides its readers a unique viewpoint from the perspective of the academia & industry. It provides a platform to law students, academics and professionals; to present their views and ideas on diverse issues by mixing experience with innovation. The Journal seeks to become an instrument of social engineering.
A Student pursuing the three year LL.B or five year integrated or LL.M course of any recognized university or college within India is eligible to participate.
- Short Articles: 3000 - 4000 words
- Long Articles: 5000 - 10000 words
- The essay must be written in English.
- Co - Authorship of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible to a maximum of 2 students.
- Entries submitted for the competition must be the original, unpublished and undistributed work authored by the participant submitting it. IJCL will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
- The word limit for the entry is exclusive of footnotes, abstract and bibliography. Substantive footnoting is not permitted.
- The entry should be accompanied by a 300-word abstract.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc format in Times New Roman Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman Font size 10. The footnotes used should follow a uniform and complete system of citation. It is advised that Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) be followed.
- That the invitation based articles will be preferred over submission based articles.
- That the entries will be checked for plagiarism by Turnitin software.
The participant should send his/her essay as an attachment in .doc format with subject "Submission for IJCL" at email@example.com.
Cover page of the mail should contain name of participant, address, email id, contact number and name of college and class.
- Step 1:
- Applicants shall submit an abstract of the submission which shall go through a two step selection process.
- Firstly, the abstract shall be selected by the Board of Editors and it shall be forwarded to at least one of the patrons for final decision.
- Secondly, patrons shall select the abstract & inform the Board of Editors.
- Step 2:
- Selected applicants shall be requested to submit the final submission within a period of 20 days.
- Step 3:
- The Submissions shall be vetted on the Editorial Policy & other guidelines before being published in IJCL.
The last date for Submissions is 15th March, 2015.
Indian Journal of Contemporary Laws
53/203 V.T. Road, Mansarovar, Jaipur
Rajasthan - 302020
Download Editorial Policy