Pragyaan - Journal of Law: Call for Papers
IMS Unison University is pleased to announce the call for papers in "Pragyaan: Journal of Law".
Pragyaan: Journal of Law is a refereed bi-annual journal that brings to its readers high quality research in Law. The papers published in the journal are of great contemporary relevance in the socio-legal system of India. The Editorial Board comprises of eminent academicians, legal scholars and practicing advocates.
The Journal invites Articles, Short Notes, Case Comments and Book Reviews for the next issue on contemporary relevance in the socio-legal system of India from Students, Research Scholars and Academicians.
- Each submission (along with the scanned copy of duly filed and signed Copyright Declaration) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words, followed by 5 keywords.
- Word Limit (including footnotes):
- Articles: 5000-6000 words
- Short Notes: 3000-4000 words
- Case Comments: 2000-3000 words
- Book Review: 1500-2500 words
- The Cover Page of the submission should contain 'Title of the Paper' and the following details of the author(s): Name, E-mail address, Contact Number, Postal Address, Name and Address of Institution, Course or Designation (whichever is applicable) and Academic Year. Nothing else should be written on this page.
- Name (s) of author(s) should not appear on any other page of the paper, except the Cover Page, to facilitate the review.
- Title of the paper' must be in Uppercase, Times New Roman, Bold, Font Size-16 and all paragraph headings must be in Uppercase, Times New Roman, Bold, Font Size-14.The rest of the paper must be in Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Line Spacing- 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font Size-10, and Line Spacing- 1.
- Place tables/figures/images in text as close to the reference as possible. Table caption should be above the table. Figure caption should be below the figure. These captions should follow Times New Roman, Font Size-1 1
- The mode of citation to be followed is similar to Journal of Indian Law Institute available at http://wwwili.ac.in/footnoting 12.pdf
- No registration fees will be charged from the contributors.
- For any clarifications, feel free to drop in a mail at email@example.com
One Complimentary copy of the Journal will be provided to the First Author of the published papers. The Journal will also be uploaded on the University website (www.iuu.ac) from where it can be easily downloaded.
Last Date of submission is 20th April, 2015. Submissions received after the deadline may be considered for subsequent issues of the Journal.
Communication of Acceptance will be mailed by 20th May, 2015.
Pragyaan: Journal of Law
IMS Unison University, Dehradun
Makkawala Greens, Mussoorie- Diversion Road,
Dehradun, Pin- 248009, Uttarakhand
Phone: 0135-3000600, 3000656