1st Sir Syed National Moot Court Competition (SSNMCC) 2015
Department of Law, Aligarh Muslim University is going to organize the 1st Sir Syed National Moot Court Competition (SSNMCC)
Date: 28th - 29th March, 2015
Venue: Department of Law, Qila Road, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
The competition is open only for bona fide students of recognized Institutions /Universities/Organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors Degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. or 5 - Year LL.B. Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3 member team while in case of a 2 member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Any additional member of any Participating Team shall not be entitled for hospitality or for any award.
- Teams must confirm their participation either by sending a scanned copy or by speed post of the 'Registration Form' completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating Institution. Scanned copy must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and speed post must be send to Chairman, Department of Law, A.M.U, Qila Road, Aligarh (UP) - 202002 latest by 28th February, 2015.
- No forms received after the deadline shall be considered for registration.
- In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed earlier to the Organizers.
The participating teams shall be required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/- on the first day of the competition between 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Department of Law itself i.e. the venue of the Moot Court Competition.
Accommodation and food shall be provided by the Organizers from the evening of 27th March, 2015 to evening of 29th March, 2015.
Prof. Iqbal Ali Khan
Chairman & Dean, Faculty of Law
Aligarh Muslim University
Dr. Javaid Talib
Dr. Mohammad Tariq
Mr. Hashmat Ali Khan
Department of Law, Aligarh Muslim University
Qila Road, Aligarh - 202002