1st SGT University Law Review: Call for Papers
SGT University invites submissions for the 1st issue of the SGT University Law Review to be published in June 2015.
The word limit for various submissions is as follows:
- Long Articles: 6000-8000 words
- Short Articles: 4000-6000 words
- Case Comments: 1500-2000 words
- Book Review: 1000 words
- Citations should follow "The Blue book Uniform System of Citation" (19th Edition).
- The manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words with five key words followed by the name of the author, designation, mobile phone number, e-mail and contact address, for future reference
- For all entries the font prescribed is Times New Roman font and the font size should be 12. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Article for SGTU-LR" in the subject line. Hard copy submission is not required.
- All articles received will undergo plagiarism check and then for peer review.
The submissions shall reach us on or before 20th March, 2015. Authors of selected papers will be informed on 15th April, 2015.
Prof. S. Shanthakumar
Dean, Faculty of Law,
SGT University, Gurgaon
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org