International Conference on "Equitable Access to Justice: Legal Aid and Empowerment"
Legal Aid Center, ILS Pune is pleased to organize a 2 day International Conference on "Equitable Access to Justice: Legal Aid and Empowerment".
Date: 14th - 15th March, 2015
Themes of the Seminar:
- Access to Justice through Legal Aid: Constitutional and Legal Framework.
- Role of the Bar and the Bench in providing Legal Aid: Challenges and Workable Solutions
- Legal Aid Services in Law Schools and its Sustainability
- Developing Networking and Alliance Initiatives for Social Justice
- Capacity Building, Empowerment and Research
Call for Papers:
Research Papers are invited from Faculty
- Topic: "Working of Legal Aid Centre in Law Colleges/Universities/etc"
- Word Limit : Full paper: 3000words
- Co - authorship is not allowed.
- MSWord (2000-2007).
- Font: Times New Roman; Text - 12; Footnotes - 10
- Soft Copy to be mailed to Ms. Ujjwala Sakhalkar email@example.com on or before 20th February, 2015
- One hard copy on A4 paper to be submitted after paper is accepted, and along with the Registration Form.
Fees: Rs. 2,000/- payable by Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Principal, ILS Law College, Pune". (includes lunch, tea and reading material)
Last date of Paper Submission:
20th February, 2015
Notification of acceptance:
23rd February, 2015
Last date of registration:
5th March, 2015
Dr Sita Bhatia
Mr. Santosh Jaybhay
Mr. K C Waghmare
Ms. Ujjwala Sakhalkar
Ms. Sonali Jadhav