National Seminar on Changing Paradigm in Gender Justice
P.E. Society's Modern Law College in association with Student Welfare Board, Savitribai Phule, Pune University, and Department of Women and Child Welfare, Government of Maharashtra is pleased to organize a one day National Seminar on "Changing Paradigm in Gender Justice".
Date: 24th February, 2015
Sub-theme of the Seminar:
- Justice J.S. Verma Committee Report and Gender Justice
- Women and Reformative Measures in Criminal Law
- Women in Defence Service
- Women in Un-organized Sector: Issues and Challenges
Call for Papers:
The national seminar invites research papers submission across the country from Researchers and Students, Academicians and Fellows, Experts, Practitioners, Executives, representatives from NGO and any other relevant stake holders.
Format of Paper:
- Title: Size 14, Times New Roman
- Content: Size 12, Times New Roman, 3000 to 4000 words
- Citation: SILC Footnoting System
- Line spacing: 1.5
* Papers by Co-authors will not be allowed.
- Publication: All accepted papers (after evaluation by Peers) will be published in the seminar proceedings (with ISBN number).
- Certification: Certificate will be allotted to all the papers (selected and published)
How to Participate?
Interested candidate are requested to send the duly filled registration form (scanned copy). The candidate who wishes to contribute their submission should send the electronic copy of their paper at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academicians, Experts, Practitioners, Executives, Representatives from NGO and any other relevant stake holders: Rs. 1000/-
- Students: Rs. 500/-
Seminar fees includes: Welcome Kit, Lunch and Breakfast.
Payment shall be made only by way of DD drawn in favour of "Principal, P.E. Society's Modern Law College, Pune".
Last date for Submission of Full Paper and Registration:
14th February, 2015
National Seminar Date:
24th February, 2015
Mr. Vikrant Yadav
Ms. Prabhavati Baskey
Mr. Pawan Kalwala
P.E.S Modern Law College,
S. No.85/86, University of Pune
Circle, Pashan Road,
Ganeshkhind, Pune - 411053
Phone: +91-020-25638987, 020-25635396, 020-25666919
Download Registration Form