Sinhgad Law College - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admissions at Sinhgad Law College. The college is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra
- LL.B. (Three years course)
- B.A, L.L.B (Five years course)
- D.T.L. (Diploma in Taxation Laws) (One year course)
- D.L.L. and L.W.(Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare) (One year course)
- Certificate Course in Forensic Science and Medical Jurisprudence
- Cyber Law
LL.B. (Three Years Course)
- Graduate in any faculty with minimum 45% marks and for Reserved Category candidates its minimum 40% marks.
B.A, L.L.B (Five Years Course)
- The 12th or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for Reserved Category candidates).
- A graduate of any recognized university.
Dy. Registrar (Admission)
Sinhgad Technical Education Society's Sinhgad Business School
19/15, Smt. Khilare Marg, Off Karve Road,
Erandawane, Pune 411004, Maharashtra
Phone: 020-24350595, 020-25431001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Admission Form