ASSOCHAM Series of National Conference on Goods & Services Tax (GST)
ASSOCHAM is organizing a series of National Conference on Goods & Services Tax (GST) at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Date & Venue:
- 20th January, 2015 at Hotel The Orchid, Mumbai
- 28th January, 2015 at Hotel Hindustan International, Kolkata
- 10th February, 2015 at Hotel Radha Regent, Chennai
- 12th February, 2015 at Hotel Park Hyatt, Hyderabad
One of the key enablers for Indian industry to effectively compete and grow in the present difficult global market is to operate under a simple and transparent indirect tax system, which does not add tax cascading to the cost of production. In this regard, the Government of India has been working towards the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime.
The newly elected government of India under the leadership of the Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji is all set to implement the GST in India and has indicated April 1, 2016 as target date for GST launch. In its various interactions with the Trade, Industry and Media, the government has been making quite encouraging statements regarding early implementation of the GST. The stage has thus been set for the implementation of the country's most ambitious mega tax reform.
Salient Discussion Points:
- Overview of proposed GST structure and its implications on Trade & Industry
- GST - Constitutional Amendment Bill including impact of Non Inclusion of Alcohol & Petroleum products
- Need for harmonization of CGST and SGST law, rules and procedures and common administration and quasi judicial proceedings under CGST and SGST right from the stage of adjudication upto the appeal stage before Appellate Tribunal
- 'Place of supply' Rules under GST
- GST treatment of Inter State movement of Goods & Services
- Impact of GST on growth & development of common economic market
- Preparing for GST Implementation: Govt. as well as Trade & Industry perspective
- Impact of GST on Logistic Industry
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, Service providers and manufacturing availing CENVAT credit, Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad, Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CMA and other related professionals.
Prior registrations is mandatory, kindly fill in the attached registration form and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com at the earliest. Since the seats are limited therefore shall be made available on first-come-first served basis.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 3,500/- per participant per city including service tax, refreshment & lunch (10% discount for two or more persons from the same organization)
Mr. Avinash Sharma
Mr. Ankit Raghav
Mr. Akshat Agarwal
Mr. Krishan Sharma
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
ASSOCHAM Corporate Office, 5, Sardar Patel Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)
Download Registration Form