CIOT - Advanced Diploma in International Taxation 2015
The Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) is the leading professional body in the UK for advisers dealing with all aspects of taxation. The Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) is a specialized advanced qualification set by the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) in international and cross border taxation and is suitable for all professionals.
The ADIT Qualification provides the opportunity to prove and improve you or your team's credentials as an International Tax Professional. International Taxation is an important part of the work of many tax advisers. However, a key characteristic of international advisers is that, they have a variety of backgrounds and they typically spend time in more than one country. The Institute recognized a demand both in and outside the UK for a specialized qualification to meet the needs of international tax practitioners in the corporate area, and in 2003 introduced the Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT).
The Diploma is supervised by an Academic Board of distinguished international tax practitioners. Holders of the Diploma are entitled to use the designatory letters "ADIT" after their name.
The Diploma is a free-standing qualification which will not give the right to membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. However, holders of the Diploma may apply to become an 'International Tax Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation'.
Who is ADIT for?
- Want a professional qualification in International Tax?
- Want to complement your post-graduate degree or a domestic professional qualification?
- Have a personal desire to increase and gain more confidence in your international tax knowledge and skills?
- Need to satisfy CPD, CPE, or CLE needs?
- Require a means of benchmarking you or your team's international taxation expertise against a global standard?
What Is ADIT?
- Principles of International Taxation
- Advance d International Taxation - Primary Jurisdiction
- Principles of Corporate and International Taxation - Secondary Jurisdiction
Registration with CIOT:
- Prospective candidates must register as a student with the CIOT by the 31st January, 2015 if they are going to sit the June 2015 examinations. To register with CIOT email the educational team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered as a student with the CIOT, students must also apply to sit the examination (please note this is a separate and additional process to get registered as a student). The deadline for this for the June 2015 Examinations is 28th February, 2015.
The Chartered Institute of Taxation
1st Floor, Artillery House,
11-19 Artillery Row, London
Fax: +44-207340 0599
59/32, New Rohtak Road,
New Delhi - 110005
Download Enrolment Form