Jindal Global Law School - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University.
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), India's first global law school is situated on a 80-acre state of the art residential JGU campus. The vision of JGU is to promote global courses, global programmes, global curriculum, global research, global collaborations, and global interaction through a global faculty.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - Five Year Programmes
- LL.B. - Three Year Programme
- LL.M. (Taxation) - One Year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Programme:
- 10+2 examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks and below the age of 22 years as on 1st of August.
- Bachelor's degree in any subject with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Three year LL.B. or five year B.A. LL.B. with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
Admission will be based on the performance of one of the following entrance examinations (70% weightage)
- LSAT-India entrance test
- Procedure: Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. The LSAT-India registration fee is Rs. 3800/-; the fee can be paid online or by Demand Draft. You can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com. More information available at pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- University of Delhi, Entrance Test (2015) for LLM admission
- CLAT-PG Entrance Test (2015) for LLM admission and Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and a telephonic interview (30% weightage)
- Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. The LSAT - India registration fee is Rs. 3800/-; the fee can be paid online or by Demand Draft. Please contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com for more information students can find additional details at: pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- Apply online to JGLS on the prescribed JGLS application form by giving a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of O.P. Jindal Global University, payable at Sonepat or by making the payment online. An online JGU/JGLS application is available on the website: jgls.edu.in
Last date for LSAT - India registration:
1st May. 2015
LSAT - India examination:
17th May, 2015
Last date to submit JGLS admission application:
31st May, 2015
Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application:
31st May, 2015
LSAT - India results:
11th June, 2015
Prof. Indranath Gupta
Mr. Anand Prakash Mishra
Jindal Global Law School
O.P. Jindal Global University
Sonipat Narela Road, Sonipat,Haryana - 131001
NCR of Delhi, India
Download Information Brochure, LLM Brochure