IFIM Law College - Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.B.A. LL.B. program at IFIM Law College, affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and approved by the Bar Council of India.
- B.B.A., LL. B. (Five-year integrated, full-time program)
- Candidate should have passed +2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10/SSLC, +2/PUC pattern. The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA LL.B course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Should have appeared in LSAT - India test.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.ifimcollege.com/law
- Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in personal interview.
- The following original documents and required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of class X
- Mark sheet of class XII
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate in case of non-Karnataka students
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU, if applicable
Why IFIM LAW College?
At IFIM Law College, the curriculum, parental care and pedagogy form the essential factors to shape the students for their successful career. The salient features of Learning Environment at IFIM College are:
- Excellent teacher-student ratio of 1:15 for personalized attention
- Emphasis on experiential learning through Moot Courts
- Teaching methodology geared to develop independent thinking
- Learning process powered by guest lecture by industrial experts
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Inclusive infrastructure enabling sports, physical fitness, gym, yoga for all around development of students
- Student welfare measures inclusive of career guidance, placement services and grievance redressal cell
Issue of application from:
1st January, 2015
Selection process date :
April / May, 2015
1st Week of July
Ms. Surekha Shetty
Director - Admissions
IFIM Law College
(Opposite Infosys Gate # 4)
# 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronics City, Phase-1,
Bangalore - 560100
Phone: +91-80-41432800 / 41432888