'Tarka Sastra' - 4th National Moot Court Competition 2015
School of Law, Sastra University is pleased to organize Tarka Sastra the 4th National Moot Court Competition with the noble intention of providing exposure to the budding lawyers to exhibit their advocacy skills.
Date: 27th February - 1st March, 2015
Venue: School of Law, Sastra University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
The competition is open only for students who are pursuing Three Year or Five Year LL.B. Degree Course.
There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. This team composition shall not be altered under any circumstances.
- The Teams must confirm their participation on or before 1st February, 2015 (through Email) along with the registration form.
- An e-mail expressing your desire to participate in the event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hard copy of the registration form should reach the hosts by 5th February, 2015.
- A registration fee Rs. 1500/- must be sent in form of a DD favouring "SASTRA University" payable at Thanjavur along with the registration form.
- Accommodation and food for participating teams will be provided by School of Law, SASTRA University on campus.
- Accommodation will be provided from 26th February 2015 (morning) to 1st March 2015 (night).
- No fourth Member is allowed in a team and hence no facility will be provided to any such person.
- The name and mobile number of the student volunteers in charge of transport / accommodation will be made available.
Dr. K. Nilamudeen
Phone: +91 - 9487257227
Phone: +91 - 8148708323
Ms. Cynduja Crishnan
Phone: +91 - 9585162561
Mr. Sethu Surendhar G.
School of Law, Sastra University,
Thanjavur - 613401, Tamil Nadu
Download Moot Problem, Rules