Karnataka State Law University - 2nd International Law Moot Court Competition 2015
The Karnataka State Law University in consonance with and in furtherance of the notion of "global village" has initiated the International Law Moot Court Competition. The competition also aims at rendering the platform for young lawyers across the globe to hone and chisel their professional skills by interacting with each other.
The Karnataka State Law University Campus, Hubballi is pleased to invite registrations from students of law for the second edition of the International Law Moot Court Competition. The competition is limited to the first 30 teams that register.
Date: 28th February - 1st March, 2015
Venue: Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi, Karnataka, India
- Teams which are adjudged either winners or runners up in any national moot court competition in India in the past two years are eligible to participate in the Competition. The participation by foreign teams will be by invitation. Only 30 teams will be registered. In case there is provision after registering teams from this category, teams from other Law Colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India will be considered on first come first served basis. However, their registration will be subject to confirmation by the hosts.
- Each participating team has to pay a registration fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) through a demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of the Finance Officer, Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
- Each College may send a team consisting of two Mooters and One Researcher.
- Immediately after the inauguration lots will be drawn and fixtures for the Preliminary Round will be announced. Fixtures for subsequent Rounds will be announced fifteen minutes before the commencement of the Competition.
- The Organizers will not defray the travelling expenses of the participating teams. However, the participants will be provided boarding and lodging on the days of the competition.
- Law Colleges / Institutions willing to compete, shall confirm participation by the 25th of January 2015 with proof of being winners or runners up by E-mail. However, this is not applicable to foreign teams and other teams.
- The Moot Problem, being the property of Karnataka State Law University, shall not be used by any Organization, College or Institution without the express written permission from Karnataka State Law University.
- The enclosed Registration Form should be duly completed and returned on or before the 30th January, 2015 by e-mail. Scanned copy of the registration form has to be e-mailed and hard copy can be sent through post.
- The team of the Karnataka State Law University, if qualifies shall participate only up to quarter finals in the moot court competition.
- The Mooters shall be identified by their respective names and institutions.
Registration by email:
25th January, 2015
Last date for receipt of registration form:
30th January, 2015
Submission of written memorials:
16th February, 2015
Moot Court Competition:
28th February - 1st March, 2015
Prof. C.S. Patil
Dr. G.B. Patil
Dr. Rajendrakumar Hittanagi
Coordinator, 2nd International Law Moot Court Competition
Karnataka State Law University
Navanagar, Hubballi - 580 025
Phone: 0836 - 2222267
Fax: 0836 - 2223392
Download Registration Form