Kshan 10th National Moot Court Competition, 2015
The G.H. Raisoni Law School, Nagpur is delighted to invite you all to be a part of the National Moot Court Competition for the year 2015 on Intellectual Property Law.
Date: 28th February - 2nd March, 2015
Venue: G.H. Raisoni Law School, 345, Shri Mohini Complex, Kingsway, Shraddha House, Nagpur
Kshan has been receiving a remarkable response from Law teams across the country in its ongoing years. Having successfully hosted 9 competitions of such magnitude, we are looking forward to organize more exciting and enriching experience for all the teams participating in the event.
- Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year LL.B Law course or the 5-year Integrated Law course of any recognized University.
- Each participating institute shall send only one team consisting of Three members i.e. two mooters and one researcher. This number shall not be modified under any circumstances
- Only those teams who send the Memorial within the allotted time shall be allowed to participate in the competition.
- A team code shall be granted to each team and each participant shall be given an individual code. Teams shall neither disclose their identity nor the identity of their institution or city etc. such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
The duly filled Registration Form must be scanned and sent via email at email@example.com on or before 1st February, 2015.
The registration forms along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 3000/- (the demand draft includes moot court competition fees, accommodation and food) in the name of G.H Raisoni Law School, Nagpur towards registration fees should be sent on the following address:
Moot Court Association,
G. H .Raisoni Law School
Kingsway, Nagpur - 440001
No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the organizers.
- The availability of accommodation and food to the participating teams shall be provided by G. H. Raisoni Law School. The transport shall only be provided from the place where the teams are accommodated to the venue of the competition.
- The accommodation shall be provided for three participants only from 28/02/2015 morning up to 03/03/2015 morning. The reservations shall be borne by the teams themselves. Duly filled travel form should reach along with the memorials. Accommodation and Certification shall not be provided to a fourth team member.
Mr. Sahil Dewani
Ms. Shefali Gangwani
Mr. Dhiraj Aliani
Moot Court Association,
G.H. Raisoni Law School,
345, Shri Mohini Complex,
Kingsway, Shraddha House,
Nagpur - 440001
Download Invitation, Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration Form, Travel Form