Lex Lesson - Law Student Conference 2015
Lex Lesson is a five day conclave for Law students in India, including keynote speeches, interactions, socials, and informal discussions. Where the interactions and speeches shall enhance an individual's skill set and equip him/her with the necessary tools, the informal discussions are included to help us understand the needs of a law student better.
Date: 20th - 24th January, 2015
Venue: New Delhi
- The conclave is open to all students pursuing the Under Graduate (3 yr Degree/5 yr Integrated) and Post Graduate (LL.M) courses from any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Students pursuing allied law courses such as, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma may also apply. However, a maximum of 20 such students shall be enrolled.
- The participants are responsible for their conduct and agree to indemnify Amicus Legum from and against any claims, fines, suits and damages based on their general conduct or any damage to property caused.
- Copyright to all the draft policies and tabled ideas shall rest with AMICUS LEGUM; however, authors shall be given due credit.
- AMICUS LEGUM shall provide Certificates of Participation to all authors.
- AMICUS LEGUM, reserves the absolute right to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the conclave in the event of the accruing of any incident, natural or man-made.
- AMICUS LEGUM reserves all rights to modify any of the above mentioned terms and conditions as they deem appropriate.
- If there arises any situation that is not contemplated in the Rules, or any disputes arising in connection with competitions, eligibility, submissions of entry, marketing criteria, results; the decision on the same by AMICUS LEGUM shall be final and binding.
- Delegate Fees: INR 5,000 + 12.36% Service Tax
Regular Applications open
10th December, 2014
31st December, 2014
Mr. Anuj Shrivastava
Ms. Shubhi Bhandari
Mr. Srinjoy Sengupta