International Journal of Legal Studies and Research (Vol. 4, No. 1): Call for Papers
Editorial board of International Journal of Legal Studies and Research (ISSN: 2278-4764) is inviting articles/comments/book review form the legal academia for the March, 2015 issue, Vol. 4 No. 1.
The write up can be sent under the following category:
- Part A - Articles:
- Any topic relating to legal studies and research.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
Part B - Future Law:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to legal studies and research.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Part C - Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to legal studies and research.
- Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
Broad themes for Submission:
Contract Law, Constitutional Law, Land Law, Agricultural Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Code of Civil Procedure, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Law of Evidence, International Trade Law, Corporate Law, Human Rights Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Law, Taxation Law, Environmental Law, Labour Law, Banking Law, Insurance Law, Conflict of Laws, Information Technology Law, Election Law, Cyber Crimes Law, Natural Resources and Energy Law, Water Law, Military Law, Air & space Law, etc.
- The Review uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation.
- Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edn.) system of citation.
- Editorial Committee strongly recommends electronic submissions only. Please submit the paper to email@example.com indicating which category your paper is intended for.
- All submissions should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- The article must contain an abstract not more than 150 words consisting of at-least three key words bearing relevance to the main article.
- Author's name should be reflected immediately below the title of the paper with professional information including e-mail id at the footnote.
The last date for submission is 31st December, 2014.
Dr. Arup Poddar
Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Legal Studies and Research
School of Technology Law and Development
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block,
Sector-III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700098
Phone 033-25694700, 033-23357379/2806/2809
Download Citation Guidelines, Declaration Form