NLIU Law Review (Vol. IV, No. 2): Call for Papers
NLIU Law Review is an endeavor by the students of National Law Institute University to encourage and inculcate, in the students, a spirit of legal research and develop their interest further in unexplored areas of law. This bi-annual, peer-reviewed law journal is exclusively student-run under the able aegis of the University.
- Articles: [5,000 - 10,000 words]
- Case Notes: [2,000 - 5,000 words]
- Legislative Comments: [1,000 - 3,000 words]
- Book Reviews: [1,000 - 3,000 words]
- Submission should be accompanied with a covering letter including author's name, email ID, mobile number and college name.
- Submissions must be in electronic form sent via email.
- All submissions must be in .doc format. It must word processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003, 2007and 2010.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- Papers must include an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive in the word limit.
- Submissions are to be made to email@example.com
Parameters of Evaluation:
- Contemporary Relevance: The manuscript must touch upon a recent development in the particular field and should take into account the most recent case law, news or any other development which is worth mentioning in the area covered by the manuscript.
- Contribution to Knowledge: Whether the author adds to the existing body of work and broadens the area of existing knowledge.
- Clarity and Logic in Analysis: The flow of the content must be in the most logical manner and the thoughts should be conveyed with utmost clarity without any repetitions and circular arguments.
- Language: The language should be easy to understand but not too simplistic. There should be an appropriate usage of the legal terminology. The grammar and syntax should be correct.
- Methodology of Research: The references must be appropriate and the sources should correspond with their relevant mention in the manuscript. The bibliography should include all such sources referred to by the author.
- Originality: Whether any new idea or argument is put forward by the author and the relevance of author's recommendations and conclusion.
The last date for submission is 25th January, 2015.
National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal - 462O44, Madhya Pradesh