Amity Law School - International Moot Court Competition, 2015
Amity Law School, Centre II, Amity University, Noida is organizing an International Moot Court Competition to be held from 12th - 14th March, 2015. Participants are therefore urged to register themselves before 15th January, 2015.
Date: 12th - 14th March, 2015
Venue: Block I-2/I-3, Amity Law School, Center II, Amity University, Sector - 125, Noida, U.P.
- All students currently enrolled in three year or five year LL.B. or LL.M. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the competition
- Any recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition
- Each team shall be comprised of maximum 3 members, i.e. 2 speakers and 1 researcher. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city at any time before or during the competition. Such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Any additional Member or Team coach of any Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the Amity Law School Centre-II.
Each team can register provisionally by emailing on email@example.com marked as "Registration: International Moot Court Competition, 2015" as the subject. Registration is strictly on first come first served basis.
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the complete registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 3500/- in favour of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, payable at Noida. The aforementioned documents must be sent (by post or courier) to:
Amity Law School, Centre II,
Amity University, Sector-125,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201303
Accommodation and food to the participating teams will be provided by Amity Law School, Center II from 11th March, 2015 (12 noon) to 14st March, 2015. Accommodation shall be provided separately for boys and girls.
The last date of registration for the competition is 15th January, 2015
Mr. Navendu Kumar Thakur
Moot Court In-charge
Amity Law School, Centre-II,
Amity University, Sector-125, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh - 201303
Download Moot Proposition