RMLNLU Law Review (Vol. V): Call for Papers
The RMLNLU Law Review is the annual, peer-reviewed, student-edited journal published by the students of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its Volume 5. The RMLNLU Law Review runs parallel to the RMLNLU Law Journal on CMET (Communications, Media, Entertainment and Technology).
The Journal accepts submissions from law students all over the country and abroad in the form of:
- Case Notes / Comments
- Book Reviews
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 4000-5000 words (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 2.0 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, 1 line spacing and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA method (4th Edition).
- The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)' name and college as a footnote. There is no need for a prior submission of the abstract.
How to Submit:
The submissions may be emailed to in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s). The submission should be sent to email@example.com. Cover letters are to be send in the body of the email. A separate attachment as a cover letter would not be entertained.
Co-Authorship to maximum two members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in "book reviews" and "case notes/comments".
- The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Law review.
The deadline for submission is 5th January, 2015 (11:59 pm)
Mr. Abhishek Dwivedi
Ms. Sukanya Basak
Download Poster, Notification