Nirma Student Law Review: Call for Papers
The Student Law Review Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University is pleased to announce a Call for paper for the Volume 3, Issue III of Student Law Review. We hereby invite submissions for the Research Articles, Case Analysis and Book Reviews.
The Student Law Review is an e-journal aimed at institutionalizing and channeling the analytical and incisive articles of students towards value addition and developing inherent potentials of legal fraternity. The prospective aim of the Student Law Review is to bring out editions portraying contemporary developments in the legal field.
The theme for the present issue is based on the "Contemporary Issues of Law".
- Book Reviews
- Case Analysis
The papers selected for publication shall be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation. The date of publication of issue is 5th November, 2014
- All manuscripts by e-mail must be accompanied by
- A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- An Abstract of not more than 300 words must be attached with the Paper describing the submission of the Article.
- Word limit:
- Articles - 3500 - 5000 Words
- Book Review - Not more than 2000 Words
- Case Analysis - Not more than 1500 Words
All Submissions should be made in Word Format (.doc) / (.docx)
All submissions are required to be typewritten in Font Times New Roman with 12 points font size, line spacing 1.5'justified.
Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in the Bluebook: a uniform system of citation (Latest Edition).
All submissions must be made in accordance with submission guidelines of the Editorial Board. The detailed guidelines are available on the website of Student Law Review. All submissions should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date of submission for the Volume 3 Issue III is12th October, 2014.
Mr. Aman Raja
Mr. Kunal Dubey
Student Law Review
Institute of Law, Nirma University