CLEA Moot Court Competition
The Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA) has been organizing the CLEA Moot Court Competition in which Student Teams from universities from the Commonwealth compete for the Turnbull Shield. For the year 2014, The National Rounds for India and for the countries - of Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka - are being conducted by the Chanayka National Law University, Patna.
Date: 14th - 16th November, 2014
The President CLEA Asia-India is the Coordinator of the CLEA Regional Mooting (National and Commonwealth Rounds). Along with this Round we are organizing selection of one team from Srilanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
The Winning Teams of the National Rounds as well as the other team (one from Srilanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan) shall participate in the Final Rounds of the Commonwealth Moot, i.e., the fourteenth Commonwealth Moot which will be held in conjunction with the 19th Commonwealth Law Conference (CLC) from 12th - 16th April, 2015 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- All participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft by 15th October, 2014.
- Teams shall post the hard copies of the filled registration form along with the original draft of Indian Rupees 1000/- by 25th October 2014 to Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar Patna. Bihar.
- No subsequent change in the team composition shall be permitted.
- The draft of Rs. 1000/- shall be drawn in favor of 'Registrar, Chanakya National Law University', payable at Patna.
- Formal registration of the teams shall be done on 14th November, 2014 at the venue of the competition by 1600 hrs.
- No forms received after the deadline shall be considered for registration.
The team of Three (3) participants shall be provided accommodation by the University for the duration of the competition only. However, the interested students are required to inform, the Organizing Committee, through their Registration Form, so as to enable them to make necessary arrangements.
Mr. Manas Pandey
Chanakya National Law University
Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur,
Patna - 800001, Bihar
Download Invitation, Rules