IIT Law Review (IITLR): Call for Papers
IIT Law Review (IITLR) is the flagship Journal of Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law. IITLR is a Bi-Annual peer reviewed publication from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Founded under the Patronage of Dr. (Prof.) P.P. Chakrabarty and the Dean of RGSOIPL, Dr (Prof.) Khushal Vibhute as the Chief Editor, the journal aims to cater the needs of Academicians, Students and Industry alike.
ITLR is designed to encourage interest and research in all matters relating to law, with no topic of legal interest excluded from consideration, and an emphasis on articles which present well-rounded analyses of the legal, business, and policy issues.
The scope of IITLR includes:
- IP Law
- Technology Law
- Corporate Law
- International Law
- Legal History
- Legal Philosophy
- Interdisciplinary Material in other areas of relevance.
The Editorial committee invites submissions for the first issue of the Journal in the following categories:
- Long Articles (6000 - 10000 words): Detailed Analysis of any contemporary legal issue.
- Shorter Articles/ Notes (3000 - 6000 words): Critical Analysis of any contemporary legal issue.
- Case Comments (2000-3000 words): Analysis of any recent decided case laws, or critical commentary relating to any case which is under consideration by any court around the world.
- Legislative and Policy Review (2000-3000 words): A critical analysis of any legislation or policy in India. Advocacy for need of a Law or Policy or Amendments in any Law or Policy in India.
- Book Review (1500-2000 words): Review of any Legal works by renowned Jurist.
- White Papers (3500-4500 words): The submission should include analysis of industry specific research work. For example: How have the Tax Laws changed over the years to cater to need of the changing industry and what changes are required OR Growth of Information Technology and its effect on Corporate and Tax Laws.
Co-Authorship of up to 2 authors is allowed in all categories except Book Review
The submissions to be sent in both .pdf and .docx (Word 2007) format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All manuscripts must be accompanied with a covering letter containing (on separate pages):
- Authors name (with address, contact number and email address)
- An abstract of the submission (not more than 250 words).
The last date of submission is 30th November, 2014.
Download Notification, Submission Guidelines