IPEX-2014: Conference and Exposition on Emerging trends in IP Management and Commercialization
Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre (APTDC) and Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Centre (TNTDPC) of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) are jointly organizing the fifth edition of Conference & Exposition: IPEX-2014 with the theme "Emerging Trends in IP Management and Commercialization".
Date: 5th - 6th September, 2014
Venue: Hotel Hilton, Chennai
In the current knowledge based economy, innovation is the key driver of economic growth and development in the medium to long term. Today, companies derive competitive advantage by the way in which it organizes, manages and performs Intellectual Property (IP) blended activities. Such activities are the means by which organizations creates unique value for its products and processes in the market. This value addition for the buyer is the end product for any organization which is best achieved through its IP Profile. Hence creating and managing an IP profile is very essential for companies to be at lead position.
Keeping in view of the above, APTDC & TNTDPC of CII are jointly organizing the fifth edition of Conference & Exposition: IPEX-2014 with the theme 'Emerging Trends in IP Management and Commercialization". The conference aims to focus on the emerging trends in IP management among enterprises. It will broadly discus on how development of value-added, knowledge intensive products and services can be protected and commercialized by using IPRs as a tool in today's economy.
IPEX 2014, the International Conference & Exposition will provide a platform to discuss on latest happening in IP Management and Commercialization practices by Industry and stakeholders.
The Objectives of this International Conference & Exposition are to:
- Learn the art of unearthing, packaging and leveraging IP as a business tool.
- Build a platform for cooperative R & D and IPR model for Business growth.
- To share best strategies and case studies on Building an IP Culture from leading Corporates, MSMEs and Institutions.
- Highlight on latest transactional trends on IPR for the Industry.
- Discuss on emerging international IP laws and regime for stakeholders.
- Showcasing of IP Initiatives and value added IP services/ products which lead to an IP Ecosystem.
- IP Due Diligence and Commercial assessment of New Products and Processes
- Packaging IP for Licensing - Best Practices: A Global Perspective
- Mapping IP Strategies in Joint R & D and Commercialization
- Emerging Transactional trends in IPR: Challenges and Opportunities
- Forecasting IP - Role of Technology Trends, FTO strategies & Designing Around
- Case Studies on IP Commercialization from Industry & Academia - Indian Perspective
- Emerging towards an International IP Regime - Problems & Prospects
How to Register:
Interested Sponsors, Exhibitors & Delegates are requested to complete the registration form with payment details and send across to confirm participation
Mr. S. Jyoti Kumar
Director & Head, Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mr. Shailendra Kumar
Executive - IPR, Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre
Plot No 7, 2nd Floor, Regal House, Motilal Nehru Nagar, Begumpet, Hyd-16,
Phone: +91-40-27765835 / 837
Mr. Subhajit Saha
Head, Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre
Ms. Sowmiya D.R.
Executive, Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre
98/1, Velacherry Main Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032
Phone: 044 42 444 555 / 530 (D)
Fax: 044 42 444 510
Download Brochure, Delegate Regestration Form