ASSOCHAM - 11th International Tax Conference
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) is organizing the 11th International Tax Conference.
Date: 9th & 10th October, 2014
Venue: Hotel Le Meridien, Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001
Chief Guest: Shri Shaktikanta Das, Revenue Secretary, Ministry of Finance
ASSOCHAM has always aimed to enhance awareness of topical issues that confront today's business enterprises. Issues such as the effects of the current tax regimes on levels of foreign investment, the problems involved in integrating domestic tax reforms with existing international tax treaties and arrangements, international tax avoidance and efforts to prevent it; the existence and impact of tax havens and other low-tax jurisdictions are all of utmost important. We, as one of the fastest growing economies in the world, need to take into account how various International taxation issues will affect us.
Therefore to present a wider perspective of contemporary international taxation typical issues and procedures and offer insight into issues that impinge the growth of international trade and commerce, ASSOCHAM is organizing its 11th International Tax Conference.
The 11th International Tax Conference of ASSOCHAM envisages providing a platform for the tax payers, tax professionals and policy makers to understand each other's perspective in respect of legislation affecting international transactions.
Topics to be Discussed:
- GAAR - Issues and challenges in implementation (with case studies impacting inbound and outbound investments) and global development concerning GAAR
- BEPS - Implications for India
- Automatic Exchange of Information in the EU, FATCA, IGAs , OECD and other EOI developments
- Taxation of FIIs
- Real Estate Investment Trust / Infrastructural Investment Trust
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism incl. Advance Ruling for Residents & Settlement Commission
- Tax incentives to industry - expectations, needs and experience
- Panel discussion - Tax Risk management at India
- Current issues in transfer pricing
- Range / Multi-year analysis - Practical Issues / Case Studies
- APA - Roll Back & other live / practical issues
- Litigation, Safe harbor, and APA - taxpayers looking for best way out
- Panel discussion - TP scenario at India - Dawn of a new era
- Service Tax on cross border transactions and related issues
- Contentious issues under indirect tax laws
- Audits under indirect tax laws
- Foreign Trade Policy
Who should attend?
The conference is targeted at: CEOs, CFOs, Tax Experts, Middle & Sr. Level Officers dealing in Taxation in the corporate world as well as practicing CA, CS, CMA and other related professionals, Trade & Industry, Government, Public Sector Units, Consultancy Organizations, Funding Agencies, Corporate Lawyers, Banks & Other Financial Institutions, FTOs.
- Rs. 4,000/- per delegate per day
- Rs. 6,000/- per delegate for two days (10% discount for two or more persons from the same organization)
Online Registration Form:
Mr. Avinash Sharma
Mr. Ankit Raghav
Mr. Akshat Agarwal
Mr. Krishan Sharma
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
5, Sardar Patel Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)
Download Registration Form, Partnership Details