IALM - Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace: An Advance Awareness & Training Program
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) is a Unit of The Indian Legal Foundation that was founded as a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization. IALM provides its students with career opportunities in the field of Law and Management. These include courses in Intellectual Property Laws, Corporate Laws, Competition Law, Human Rights, and many latest legal courses.
Established in 2012, Indian Academy of Law Management (IALM) offers several online skill development law courses. These courses help students develop skills in a particular specific legal area that are useful and practical from a job perspective. The courses have been designed by experienced faculty that has several years of industry experience in India.
Objectives of Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- Study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- Implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- Constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- Understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations ("NGOs"); 3) Employees; and 4) Members, Compliant Committee.
- Run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- Earn industry wide recognized 'IALM certificate' on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.
This is statutory course for all employees of organizations having more than 10 employees. Highly recommended course for Company Employees, Lawyers, NGOs, Directors, Law Students, MBA students, professionals, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in implementation of laws under Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
Total Course Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (payment instructions will be sent upon Registration).
Course Duration: The maximum duration to complete the course is 30 days
Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
Other Features of the Course:
- Interactive sessions with the Eminent Lawyers
- Objective type questions for each module
- Assignment Test at the end of Course.
- Case Law Oriented Teaching Approach
More information can be obtained from:
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM)
81, National Park, Lajpat Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 024
Phone: +919643769860, +919873313316
Download Course Coverage