IALM - Master Certification on Corporate Contracts
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) is a Unit of The Indian Legal Foundation that was founded as a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization. IALM provides its students with career opportunities in the field of Law and Management. These include courses in Intellectual Property Laws, Corporate Laws, Competition Law, Human Rights, and many latest legal courses.
Established in 2012, Indian Academy of Law Management (IALM) offers several online skill development law courses. These courses help students develop skills in a particular specific legal area that are useful and practical from a job perspective. The courses have been designed by experienced faculty that has several years of industry experience in India.
Objectives of Online Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Quickly and effectively draft legally binding contracts of all kinds.
- Know the differences between Agreement, Contract & MOU; classify different types of contracts, structure a typical corporate contract.
- Practice the art of contract negotiation in a business deal; Follow Do's and Don'ts during a contract negotiation, effectively use modern day technologies, such as emails, conference calls, share-point, track changes and inserting comments in a contract document.
- Learn how to draft a contract, include recitals & "essential" clauses in a contract, common mistakes in drafting a contract, preparing & sharing the first draft.
- Understand Internet Contracts and Issues relating to Privacy, Terms & Conditions on usage of website, value of E-mails as Contracts, Dos & Dont's of transacting over the Internet
- Appreciate binding of International Contracts, INCOTERMS2013, Letter of Credit and other methods of International Payments, Bonds and bank guarantees,
- Assess damages and remedies upon breach of contract, such as, Liquidated damages, Stay Orders, Injunctions, Consequential and Remote Loss, Force Majeure and common defences upon breach of a contract,
- Download and use Model Contracts, such as Vendor Agreement, Advertising Services and Sales Agreement, Agency Agreement, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Share Sale and Purchase Agreement, Assignment Agreement, Asset Management Agreement, Trade Mark License Agreement, Employment Contract, Joint Venture Agreement, Technology Transfer Agreement, Merger Agreement, Lease Agreement and many more
- Earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
A highly recommended course for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in developing skills for drafting, negotiating, executing and managing Corporate Contracts.
Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
Total Course Fees: Rs. 7,500/- (payment instructions will be sent upon Registration).
Course Duration: The maximum duration to complete the course is 90 days
Other Features of the Course:
- Interactive sessions with the Eminent Lawyers
- Objective type questions for each module
- Assignment Test at the end of Course.
- Case Law Oriented Teaching Approach
More information can be obtained from:
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM)
81, National Park, Lajpat Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 024
Phone: +919643769860, +919873313316
Download Course Coverage