IALM - Expert Certifications on Filing & Obtaining Trademarks in India (covers filing under the Madrid Protocol)
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) is a Unit of The Indian Legal Foundation that was founded as a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization. IALM provides its students with career opportunities in the field of Law and Management. These include courses in Intellectual Property Laws, Corporate Laws, Competition Law, Human Rights, and many latest legal courses.
Established in 2012, Indian Academy of Law Management (IALM) offers several online skill development law courses. These courses help students develop skills in a particular specific legal area that are useful and practical from a job perspective. The courses have been designed by experienced faculty that has several years of industry experience in India.
Objectives of Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic legal framework governing Trademarks, Brand names, Domain Names, Service Marks in India.
- Complete the paper work required to file a Trademark application in India
- Search Online Database to check previously registered trademarks in India
- Independently file, prosecute and obtain Trademarks in India
- File Trademark application under the International Madrid Protocol
- Earn industry wide reputed and recogonized IALM certification.
This is a highly sought after course recommended for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, IPR professionals, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in filing, obtaining and protecting trademarks on their own.
IALM offers 15-Days Internship as Trademark Searcher at the Indian and United States of America Patent and Trademark Office (IPO and USPTO) to the topper each quarter (3-Months).
Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
Total Course Fees: Rs. 5,000/- (Payment instructions will be sent via email upon Registration) Payment can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft or NEFT.
Course Duration: The maximum duration to complete the course is 66 days
An industry recognized Certificate that confers you to be an "IALM Certified Trademark Professional".
Other Features of the Course:
- Interactive sessions with International Trademark Experts.
- Objective type questions for each module
- Assignment Test at the end of Course.
- Case Law Oriented Teaching Approach
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and accordingly Grade will be assigned
More information can be obtained from:
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM)
81, National Park, Lajpat Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 024
Phone: +919643769860, +919873313316
Download Course Coverage