Trade, Law and Development Journal: Call for Papers
Trade, Law and Development (TL & D) is a biannual, student-run, academic journal published by National Law University, Jodhpur, India. TL & D provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and constructive debate on legal and policy issues surrounding world trade, cross-border investment, environment, and development, broadly defined.
The Board of Editors of Trade, Law and Development is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts for publication in the Winter 2014 Issue of the Journal (Vol. 6, No. 2) in the form of Articles, Notes, Comments, and Book Reviews.
Manuscripts received by 17th September, 2014 pertaining to any area within the purview of international economic law will be reviewed for publication in the winter 2014 issue.
- All manuscripts submitted which are to be considered for publication in Trade, Law and Development "TL & D" must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
- After the first publication of a manuscript with TL & D, permission for any subsequent publication in another forum must be obtained from the Journal's Board of Editors.
- Submission of an unsolicited manuscript to the editors does not secure a right of publication in TL & D. In case the manuscript is found suitable for publication, as per TL & D's standards of quality scholarship, the author(s) will receive a notification of acceptance from the Editors.
- Submission of solicited manuscripts, on invitation from the editors of TL & D, guarantees publication of the same. However, in the event that such solicited manuscript does not meet TL & D's standards of quality scholarship, final discretion to publish the solicited manuscript vests with the Journal's Board of Editors.
- The Editors reserve the right to send contributions, whether solicited or unsolicited, to referee(s) for evaluation of content and quality, in which case the identities of both the Author and the Referee shall remain confidential (i.e. Double-Blind Peer Review).
- All submissions to TL & D must be topical to the scope and theme of the Journal, as provided in the "Editorial Policies" section of the TL & D website.
- The Editors reserve the right to request for copies of any resources or authorities cited in the submitted manuscript. The publication of the manuscript remains subject to the Authors providing such copies.
The last date for submissions is 17th September, 2014.
The Editor-in-Chief, Trade, Law and Development