School of Law, Ansal University - Admission 2014
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. programmes at School of Law, Ansal University.
The school of Law is established at Ansal University in 2014 to impart quality legal education with a view to producing world class professionals, scholars and academics in Law and other disciplines. Globalization has posed many new challenges and opportunities which have created the need for competent scholars, lawyers and academics. The role of Ansal university and the school of Law is to fulfill this need by equipping there students teachers with a knowledge, skills, scholarship and to meet this challenges and demands of globalization. The aim of this school is to produce world class professionals, scholars, lawyers and academics to compete globally.
Under Graduate Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons):
5 years integrated programmes with Honours in Intellectual Property Rights / Business Law and Corporate Law.
This programme have been designed and focusing on contemporary legal issues in fast changing socio-economic and political environment globally. We have developed rigorous curriculum and pedagogy of teaching and clinical legal training programmes that aims to produce highly competent Corporate Lawyers, Professionals and Techno-Legal Lawyers from our school, who will be accepted by Corporate Business houses, Law firms and other legal institutions and bodies.
The minimum eligibility, overall aggregate of 50% marks in 10+2 standard or equivalent examinations or SLAT and LSAT scores. Candidate who do not have CLAT/ LSAT score will have to take Ansal University Enterance Exam (AUEE)
75% weightage to 10+2 marks and 25% weightage to interview / CLAT and LSAT Score
Post Graduate Programme
The School of Law offers one year Post Graduate Programme with a global exposure for students seeking a world class Post Graduate education in law. The School of Law offers one year LL. M in the following specializations:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Real Estate Laws
Objectives of the Programme:-
- To imparting globalized legal education with a view to producing competent professionals, scholars, business leaders and academics in law
- To carve out future scholars, having the cutting edge knowledge and expertise to meet the challenges of complex global business environment
- To provide requisite inputs to bridge the gap between the corporate business processes and legal compliances;
- To provide requisite skills in High courts and the Supreme Court management to improve the efficiency of our judicial system.
- To help the judiciary in the effective discharging of its duty of dispensation of justice.
- To help the corporate business houses/ real estate business houses to frame and design the strategic business policies
To achieve above objectives, our LL.M. one year programme in Intellectual Property Rights and Real Estate Laws is the innovative and job oriented programme. It is hoped that School of Law will provide a new job opportunities in the field of Corporate and Real Estate business in India and abroad.
Overall aggregate of 50% marks in BA LLB (hons.) 5 Years integrated course or LLB 3 years and LSAT Scores. Candidates who do not have a LSAT score will have to take Ansal University Entrance Exam (AUEE)
75% weightage to Graduation Law and 25% weightage to Personal Interview. However candidates with LSAT score will be preferred
USP of the School of Law, Ansal University:
- Globalize meaningful curricula.
- Introducing of new emerging courses like Cyber Law, Petroleum Law, Competition Law, Media Law, Aviation Law, Women and Law etc.
- Strong linkages with Industry, Law Firms, Corporate Business Houses, Senior Advocates of High Courts, Supreme Court and regulatory bodies.
- Competent Faculty dedicated to Teaching
- Students' participation in national and international Moot-court competitions.
- More emphasis on Clinical Legal Education.
- Outreach programmes (Lok Adalat, Legal Literacy Camp, Street Play)
- Inter-disciplinary Research
Sector 55, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon (NCR), Haryana-122003
Phone: +91-24-4750541/42, +91-9910122364, +91-9560470111
Toll Free: 1800 200 5520
Download Admission Brochure