National Conference on Mergers & Acquisitions Takeover Regime in India
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011, which came into effect on October 22, 2011, has overhauled the Indian takeover regime. SEBI Takeover Regulations has also been decorated for simplifying the open offer and disclosure regimes in India, while incorporating best practices from international jurisdictions. However, even two years after it was introduced, industry is still grappling with issues surrounding control and negative control and other critical issues. SEBI Takeover Regulations is the most important law which regulates and facilitates the M & A deals involving Indian Listed Companies.
Considering the significance of the SEBI Takeover Regulations in corporate world and to provide an insight of provisions and critical Issues of the Regulations, ASSOCHAM is organizing a National Conference on "Mergers & Acquisitions Takeover Regime in India"
Date: 18th July, 2014
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Mumbai
This seminar will cover the core areas which we believe require attention in order to keep up with the needs and expectations of the Corporate world including:
- Key Concepts of Indian Takeover Code.
- Defending the Takeovers Strategies.
- Critical Aspects of SEBI Takeover Regulations, 2011 with an analysis of Case Studies.
- Impact of SEBI Takeover Regulations, 2011 on Capital Market, Industry, Institutional & Foreign Investors.
- Regulatory Dilemma in Takeovers - Dealing with Conflicting laws.
- Funding the Takeovers - The Investment Banking Perspective.
Who should attend?
- Corporate M & A Professionals
- Chief Financial Officer/ Chartered Accountants
- Company Secretary
- Head - Corporate Affairs/Regulatory Affairs
- Head - Legal Officer/Compliance Officers
- Law Firm Partner
- Government Officials etc.
The Conference provides risk and governance executives a platform to share ideas, learn from peers and improve upon existing methodologies that have been created to support the people, process and technologies of their organizations. Considering the immense importance of the conference, ASSOCHAM takes this opportunity to invite you to participate as our esteemed "Delegate" and set the tone and tenor of discussions in this One day National Conference.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 5,750/- per participant including Service Tax (10% discount for two or more persons from the same organization)
Online Registration Form:
Mr. L. Robinson Singh
Mr. Rakesh Kumar
Mr. B.R. Goswami
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
5, Sardar Patel Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)
Download Brochure, Agenda, Registration Form