1st SGTU Law School National Essay Competition 2014
SGTU Law School is pleased to organize the 1st SGTU Law School National Essay Competition 2014 on the topic - "Expectations of a law student from a great law School".
Students currently pursuing 3 year or 5 year under graduate law course can participate.
Rules for Submission:
- Language 0f the Essay shall be English.
- The word limit for the essay is 2000 words (including footnotes).
- Co-authorship/Joint-authorship is not allowed.
- All the participants must adhere to the following specification:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Footnotes: Font Size 10
- Each participant shall be permitted to submit only one individual entry
- The First Page should be a separate Page in the beginning of the essay and it must contain the following details:
- Name of the Participant
- Name of the Institution
- Year of study and batch
- Contact Information (email and Phone number of participant with address for communication)
- Abstract of the Essay (200 - 250 words)
- The Main Body of the essay should not carry/contain any form of identification of the Participant.
- The soft copy of the essay should be submitted in MS Word file (.doc/.docx) with name of the student on the subject line to the Convener cum Coordinator of the Competition at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited
- The result for the competition shall be declared on 10th August, 2014
- 1st prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 7,500/-
- 3nd Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Two consolation prizes of Rs. 2,000/- each
Every participant will get a participation certificate delivered by past.
The last date for Submission is 31st July, 2014.
Mr. Lalit Kumar