FICCI - Online Certificate Course on IPR and Pharmaceutical R&D
[Please mention in your application that the source of information is from AdvocateKhoj]
We are pleased to inform you that the registration for the next session of the Online Certificate Course on IPR and Pharmaceutical R & D (CCIPR) is open from 1st July 2014.
Course Duration: 6 Months (August, 2014 - January, 2015)
The objective of the course is to provide the pharmacy students a platform to understand the working of pharmaceutical industry, its business models, research and its relevance with respect to intellectual property rights and also to develop the understanding about interlinking of the intellectual property rights in research activities in the pharmaceutical industry.
Importance of the Course:
Pharmaceutical industry is a research based industry and requires scientists in huge numbers every year. The growing pharmaceutical R & D operations fuel the need for understanding IPR (Intellectual property rights) for pharmacy graduates and those in research. IPR is important in this era of globalization and competition.
The current academic syllabus of pharmacy courses do not provide adequate knowledge about the research activities in the pharmaceutical industry, the business models, intellectual property rights and their relevance in research (Pharma R & D) and business environment which is global and highly competitive.
This course is aimed to fulfill these requirements and is designed for pharmacy students and junior level scientists in the pharmaceutical industry.
Who should register?
The Course may be pursued by the any student in pharmacy/ pharmaceutical sciences or industry persons working in the pharmaceutical sector, willing to enter Pharmaceutical R & D, Formulations, Generics, NDDS, Regulatory affairs, Drug discovery, Clinical research, Toxicology, International Business, Business strategy, Strategic planning and the like.
- For Students: Rs 10,000/-
- For Industry Professionals: Rs. 15,000/-
While submitting your registration form, please mention that you heard about this course from AdvocateKhoj. In the column 'Source of Information about Course', please select 'Website/Social Networking Websites/Blogs' and fill "AdvocateKhoj".
- Registration Start Date: 1st July, 2014
- Registration Closing Date: 15th August, 2014
- Payment of Fee: 25th August, 2014
This is an online course of 6 months duration. The students would be provided with one module in first 5 months and the sixth module is based on case study. The students are required to study the 5 modules and need to prepare a case study based on the learnings and contents of the course.
At the end of sixth month there would be an online examination and certificates would be issued to the successful candidates.
- State-of-the-art course material designed to provide details about pharmaceutical R & D and its correlation to IPR.
- First course dedicated to the pharmaceutical research and IPR.
- The course is designed considering pharmaceutical students, who wish to enter pharmaceutical industry and junior level scientists, who wish to have deeper understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Course also involves three different competitions at different levels (After 2 months; After 4 months and Case paper competition, which is module 6). The winner of each competition would receive certificate of appreciation and an award of Rs. 5000/-.
- The contents are easy to understand, written by industry experts, experts from academia.
- Online support for queries.
- Fortnightly IPR Updates to participants
Ms. Kartika Suhag
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
Federation House, Tansen Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001
Phone: +91-9717877736, 011-23487477
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org