4th FYLC-RANKA National Moot Court Competition 2014
It gives us an immense pleasure to announce that University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur is hosting the 4th FYLC-RANKA National Moot Court Competition 2014. The competition is organized with a view of providing an opportunity to law aspirants to get acquainted with the practical application of legal profession.
Date: 20th - 22nd September, 2014
Venue: University Five Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur
The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members only out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 20th August 2014.
- A registration fee of Rs.3000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, FYLC, U.O.R., Jaipur payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants' name, contact no. including year/semester of study.
The organizers will provide lodging and boarding facilities only from 19th September to 22nd September.
Dr. Manju Koolwal
Director, University Five Year Law College
Phone: +91-9413238011, +91-9829081597
University Five Year Law College,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur - 302055
Download Moot Proposition, Rules and Regulations, Registration Form