New Corporate Law - Way Forward in the lights of Companies Act 2013
Edvancedge Knowledge Ventures is pleased to organize an executive seminar on "New Corporate Law - Way Forward in the lights of Companies Act 2013".
Date & Venue:
- New Delhi: 20th June, 2014, Hotel The Hans Plaza
- Bangalore: 04th July, 2014, Hotel Royal Orchid
- Mumbai: 11th July, 2014, Hotel Intercontinental Marine Drive
Partial introduction of Companies Act 2013 has introduced significant changes to the existing framework of corporate law. New corporate law contains several key changes in the provisions related to governance, e-management, compliance & enforcement, disclosure norms, auditors and mergers & acquisitions. However for the remaining provisions Companies act 1956 continues to apply, due which entire corporate world & professionals has faced peculiar situation where both acts are applicable as on date. It is imperative for corporations as well as professionals to understand the changes introduced under the new act and prepare themselves for the challenges ahead.
Edvancedge Knowledge Ventures upcoming executive seminar "New Corporate Law - Way Forward in the lights of Companies Act 2013" covers several new concepts and provisions of the draft rules issued by the ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) till date and discuss its impact on corporate operations in India.
This full day seminar will promote exchange of thoughts of intellectuals & practicing professionals on important issues & recommendations, and will provide:
- Detailed and in-depth deliberations on important aspects of Companies Act 2013
- Discuss emerging issues under the new act
- Bring a common understanding about the issues & recommendations
- Critically analyze the provisions of Companies Act 2013
Who should attend?
- Director, CEO and CFO
- Company Executives in Finance, Accounts, Secretarial & Legal Departments
- Executives involved in PE, VC or M & A Deals
- Executives from Investment or Merchant Banks
- Investment / Fund Managers
- Law firms and Consultants
- Standard Fee: INR. 10,000 per Attendee
- 3 - 5 Delegates - 15% Discount i.e. INR 8,500 per participant
- 6 - 10 Delegates - 25% Discount i.e. INR 7,500 per participant
- Above 10 Delegates - 30% Discount i.e. INR 7,000 per participant
Mr. Manu Anand
Edvancedge Knowledge Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A1 / P - Block, Pandav Nagar,
Mayur Vihar Phase - 1,
New Delhi - 110091, India
Phone: +91-11-65170300, +91-11-65170302