7th Global Intellectual Property Convention 2015
ITAG Business Solutions Ltd. is glad to announce the 7th edition of its flagship event, Global Intellectual Property Convention (GIPC) in Mumbai, India.
Date: 15th - 17th January, 2015
Venue: The Lalit, Mumbai
GIPC has made its mark as the most dynamic IP event in India and we look forward to bring this unique experience - which has successfully organized GIPC in India over the last six years with participation of 2000+ delegates (including 500+ speakers) from over 50 countries.
The event will focus on protection and enforcement of Intellectual Property related issues to enhance the business environment and to drive strategic dialogues on the concerning issues to IPR. Furthermore, the event will also raise awareness among the stakeholders on the best global practices in the field of IPR.
Why you should attend?
- Mumbai is home to top corporate offices of India, take advantage by visiting current clients and introducing yourself to new ones.
- Build and expand your professional network.
- Learn best practices from the largest group of expert IP professionals.
- Boost your reputation as a truly global organization by participating in the most important IP event of the year in India.
- Hear how your colleagues are shaping IP policy worldwide.
- Meet with IP Office representatives from all over the world to learn more about their services and hear about updates to their respective systems.
Who should attend?
- In-house practitioners and law firm attorneys involved in intellectual property
- IP owners
- IP Managers and Paralegals
- IP protection service providers
- Professors teaching and students studying intellectual property
- Brand owners and marketing professionals
- Government officials from around the world
- Representatives from worldwide, regional and national IP Offices
- Associations focused on intellectual property
Mr. Sidharth Jaiswal
ITAG Business Solutions Ltd.
Suite# 1C & 1D, 1st Floor,
Subham Plaza, 83/1 Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata - 700 010
Download Information Brochure, Registration Form