Cochin University Law Review [Vol: XXXVIII]: Call for Papers
Cochin University Law Review (ISSN: 0970.0331) is the flagship publication of School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology. We are proud to announce that Cochin University Law Review (CULR) has been published since 1977 and is a peer reviewed publication.
CULR is currently soliciting submissions for Vol: XXXVIII which will be published in December 2014. The Editorial Board of CULR invites submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts in the field of law. We prefer papers that show a thorough research and a well articulated position.
CULR invites manuscripts under the following categories:
- Articles: Between 12000 and 16000 words
- Notes & comments: Between 6000 and 8000 words
- Book Review: Between 2000 and 4000 words
- All submissions must be mailed to email@example.com
- All submissions must be made in Word format (.doc)/(.docx)
- All submissions must be accompanied with a cover letter stating the title of the manuscript, name and details of the author/authors and author's contact details.
- The cover letter should state that the article is original and has never appeared in any other publication.
- An abstract of 250 words shall be sent along with the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain the name and details of the author/authors.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two persons is allowed.
- Proper acknowledgment must be given for such use of other materials in the submitted article.
- The Board of editors may make such last minute changes that are necessary to meet the requirements of space and format.
- The decision on publication will be intimated within two months after the submission deadline.
- All submissions must conform to Chicago style of referencing.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5. The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman of font size 10 with a line spacing of 1
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th August, 2014.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The Director, School of Legal Studies,
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Cochin University P.O., Cochin - 682022