Legal Desire Online Course on 'CrPC'
Legal Desire is proud to announce the 3rd Batch of its online Course on 'CrPC', after getting overwhelming response for the 1st & 2nd Batch. The theme of this course is quite different from other Online Courses for Law Students having keen interest in 'Criminal Law'.
The Criminal Procedure Code is the bedrock of the administration of criminal justice. The present Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 is the main legislation on procedure for administration of substantive criminal law in India. For the purpose of understanding and choosing this course, the silent features of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 includes the procedure for filing FIR; the powers of the police to interrogate a person; provisions relating to arrest, arrest with a warrant, arrest without a warrant; execution of arrest warrant; issuance of bailable and non-bailable warrants; appearance in court after receiving summons as an accused in a criminal case; appearance as a witness in the criminal court; issuance of summons and search warrant to compel the production of things, documents etc.; search without search warrant; seizure; limitation period for entertaining a case against a person; maintenance of wife, child and parents etc.
Duration of Course: 30 Days
Schedule of the Course:
The Course is divided in 4 Modules.
- Procedure for filling FIR
- Investigation by the police
- Bail or no Bail during investigation by the Police
- Hierarchy and Jurisdiction of the Criminal Courts in India
- Limitation period for filing of a criminal case
- Filing of Charge-sheet or Final Report (FR)
- 4 types of trial procedures
- Appeal in High Court and Supreme Court
- Powers of High Court and Supreme Court regarding hearing of criminal cases.
- Bail by the High Court and Supreme Court.
- Maintenance of Wife, Children and Parents.
- Exhaustive study of Schedule I of CrPC
- Online Notes/Study Material
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Audio/Visuals Content
- Expert Advice
- Q & A Support
- Sample Legal Docs and Formats
- Win Rewards for Good Performance in Assignments
Course Fees: INR 1500/- only
To Register for Course, Visit: www.legaldesire.com/coursecrpc
- Registration Deadline: 10th June, 2014
- Course Duration: 30 Days (15th June, 2014 - 15th July, 2014 followed by an online exam to be conducted on 20th July, 2014)
- Certificates/Rewards Dispatch: 25th.July, 2014