VCCircle - Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts
In today's highly competitive and cost-conscious environment, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts is an important part of business activity. Over 85% of business transactions are governed by contracts and hence it is necessary that contracts be aligned with business expectations. It requires legal professionals to be well versed with the drafting techniques and expertise to foresee the risk and have futuristic thinking to handle contracts in the best interest of their organization.
VCCircle Training's upcoming Instructor-led workshop "Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts" is focussed to address essential updates on commercial and legal issues surrounding commercial agreements and will help you in improving your negotiating and drafting skills. This training will also equip you with the skills necessary to effectively manage contractual pitfalls and implement dispute management.
There will be a detail discussion on cross-border contracts and also dedicated session on identification and mitigation of contractual risks covering case management and Dispute Resolution. Breach and consequences of breach of contracts will be examined in the in light of dispute resolution. The training will provide examples of clauses & its implication with drafting exercises.
Date: 30th May, 2014
Why you should attend?
- Administer commercial contracts to boost your performance and profitability
- Practical insights into advanced contract drafting
- Mastering innovative negotiation skills
- Mapping the risks and measures of mitigation
- Define performance terms to guarantee effective delivery and minimise costs
- Avoid common contractual pitfalls
- Drafting effective Dispute Resolution & Arbitration clauses
- Practice exercises: Examples of Clauses & its implication with drafting exercises
Who should attend?
- Head Legal
- General Counsel
- Legal Manager
- Company Secretaries
- Arbitrator & Mediators
- Corporate Legal Advisor
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Contract Administration & Management
- Procurement & Purchasing Manager
- Head of Departments - (Finance, Strategies and Other Functions)
Standard Fee: INR 15,000 plus 12.36% Service Tax
(Early Bird Discount: 20% Discount till 23rd May - i.e. INR 12,000 plus 12.36% Service Tax)
Mr. Fazal Misbah
Sr. Manager Training
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd
C-125 A, Second Floor, Sector 2
Noida - 201301