CIRC - Summer Course on Competition Law & Practice in India
CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition (CIRC) is pleased to announce the next session of the 3 day Summer Course on "Competition Law & Practice in India".
Date: 19th - 21st June, 2014 (9 am to 1 pm daily)
Venue: Conference Room, New Delhi, YMCA, 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi - 110001.
Key Benefits of the Course:
- Gain expert knowledge on competition law and practice
- Interact with the experts from Competition Commission of India, Universities and Premier Law Firms
- Get guidance on internships and career prospects.
- Get certificate in this emerging area of law.
Who Should Join the Course?
- Law Economics & Business Management Students
- Career Aspirants, CSO, Young Lawyers and Teachers,
The methodology of the summer course will comprise class room lectures, case studies. MCQs and discussions, The Course will cover:
- Indian Competition Law and Policy
- Indian Competition Act 2002
- Interface among Competition Law & Sectoral Regulations
- Emerging Issues in Competition Law & Practice
- Procedural issues in practice of Competition law
Fee can be paid On-line or through Demand Draft/Cheque in favour of "CUTS institute for Regulation & Competition" Payable at New Delhi or through bank transfer.
The registration will be on first-cum-first serve basis. Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- Students: Rs. 3371/-
- Professionals: Rs. 4494/- (Including Course Materials & snacks)
ClRC's Summer & winter Courses is attended by participants from Amity, DU, GNLU, HNLU, IP, JMI, JNU, KIIT, NALSAR, NLUO, NUJS, Symbiosis, UM, UPES, VIPS, Macalester College, USA, RMLN law University, Ramjas College, Punjab University, Llyods law College, ICFAI, NLU-Jodhpur, Govt. Law College, Mumbai, ILI, New Delhi and many more.
Ms. Arvinder Kaur
Mr. Sandeep Kumar
CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition
R-75, 1st floor, Greater Kailash - I,
New Delhi -110048, India
Download Notification, Registration Form