National Seminar on "Problems and Perspectives of Pravasis"
NUALS, Kochi is organizing a National Seminar to be conducted in connection with the launch of the Cell for Legal Aid to Pravasis at NUALS on 24th April, 2014.
The Cell functions under the Center for Continuing Legal Education and Extension (CCLEE) with the object of giving Legal Awareness to Pravasis in all Districts, Metros and in GCC Countries, so as to intervene effectively in the legal problems of Pravasis.
Call for Papers:
The topic of the seminar is "Problems and Perspectives of Pravasis" and Papers are invited from students of law colleges/law schools and universities.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each Article is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 500 words.
- The word limit for articles is set at 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Abstracts must be submitted on or before 19th April, 2014.
- The email Subject line should be in the format: "Submission: [Title of Paper]."
- All submissions must be accompanied with a Covering letter, containing the name of the author/s, title and category of the submission and a contact address of the author, including the e-mail address and the phone number.
- By submitting an article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Abstract and Manuscript: The body of the submission must not contain Identification of any kind of the authors. Violation of this requirement would invite disqualification of the submission.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Dr. Sheeba Dhar
Co-Director, Center for Continuing Legal Education and Extension
Ms. Namrata Vinod
Mr. Mukund Unny