Institute of Law, Nirma University - Admission 2014
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) at Institute of Law, Nirma University.
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years as on 1st July, 2014.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.): 120 seats
- B. Com., LL.B. (Hons.): 60 seats
- Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2014.
- The candidates are compulsorily required to appear in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2014.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU) in addition to the CLAT form. Admission under NRI Sponsored category will be considered only based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2014 and they will be eligible only after securing minimum CLAT score 2014.
- Admission under FN/PIO/CIWGC-SEA categories, either CLAT 2014 or LSAT score will be preferred. Under these categories, the admission will be processed and finalized by the University (Nirma University).
- There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE. The online application is available on our website and the same can be accessed by a candidate by registering self by creating a LOGIN ACCOUNT. Only those candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply as the software will automatically reject the ineligible application. Therefore, please read carefully the guidelines before filling-up the application.
- Online application form is available at www.ilnuadmission.in
- The online application will commence from 24th March 2014 and the last date for submitting the duly filled-in Online application is 1st June 2014.
- Admission Prospectus can be downloaded from website www.ilnuadmission.in
- Candidates who have applied, along with the prescribed fees, to the Institute (through Online) will get the Prospectus of the Institute by post.
Commencement of accessibility/submission of ONLINE application forms:
24th March, 2014
Last date for submission of filled-up application forms for General and NRI/ NRI Sponsored PIO/FN/CIWGC/SEA Category.
1st June, 2014
The Admission Officer,
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Road,
Ahmedabad - 382 481, Gujarat
Phone: +91-2717-241900-04/241911-15 extension: 815/803/804
Download Notification, Guidelines