Certified Human Rights Law Analyst (CHRLA)
The Certified Human Rights Law Analyst is a six month Online course which explores various International Human Rights issues, including the Civil and Political Rights, Roles of International Criminal Courts and Tribunals, the Non state actors and defenders of Human Rights. The course takes an international approach to human rights and covers several jurisdictions. The course is intended to prepare you for higher qualifications in the field of human rights and equip you to understand and gain knowledge on various aspects of international human rights law. Upon successful completion, you are invited to be part of an international network of Human Rights law Analyst.
Who should pursue this course?
- LLM and LLB Students
- Human Rights Activists
- Political Science Students
- International Relations Students
- Professionals working in NGOs
- International Lawyers
- Policy makers
Method of Instruction:
Students can enroll for this course at any time. It will run for six months from the time of enrollment. The entire course is divided into seven modules. There are two set of exams, which can be taken online. One 1500 word course work that has to be submitted during the term of the course.
Benefits and outcome of the Course:
- Introduction to a range of proven human right advocacy methods and critical concepts as means to reflect on and deepen the work.
- Learn and understand the principles of human rights.
- Understand the ways in which Human Rights law interacts with other legal disciplines.
- Learn how to analyze and apply the provisions of the Human Rights Act.
- Focuses on key human rights themes or issues affecting people globally.
- A practical approach has been adopted in formulating the course, where insights and inferences are given priority.
- The course is based on an independent learning approach, with emphasis on critical thinking and discussions
- Get a chance to be a member of the Global Institute of International Human Rights.
- Attend and participate in exclusive Human Rights seminars and conferences.
- Be informed promptly of latest cases on Human Rights.
- Equips you to work with Human Rights organizations and movements.
Course Duration: 6 months/ 25 Weeks
Course Price: Rs. 9500.00 | $500 USD
1st Floor, 'Karthika', TC 9/2454,
Sreerangam Lane, Sasthamangalam PO,
Trivandrum, Kerala - 695010
Phone: 0471- 4099097