Certified International Arbitration Law Analyst (CIALA)
International Commercial Arbitration [ICA] is an alternative international dispute resolution system that ousts the jurisdiction of national court systems over disputes. ICA often is favoured by private parties for several reasons, principally because of conﬁdentiality of the proceedings and enforcement of the Final Award. The popularity of ICA is evidenced by the emergence of Institutional Arbitration Centres throughout the world. This course provides an understanding of all facets of ICA from the establishment of the arbitration clause and opening of the arbitration until the recognition and enforcement of the Final Award. In addition, the course also encompasses dispute resolution under specilaised for a for alternative dispute resolution such as ICSID, WIPO, and WTO. Participants will gain the ability to appear in or act as an arbitrator in such arbitrations in different contexts.
Who should pursue this Course?
- Practising Lawyers/Solicitors/Corporate Counsels/In-house Legal Counsels
- Post-Graduate (LLM/ML) and Under-Graduate (LLB/JD) Law Students
- Senior and Experienced Industry Professionals from Various sectors including the Construction Industry, the Telecom sector etc.
- CEOs, Contract Managers
- Government officials working in departments involved in international projects
Method of Instruction:
Students can enroll for this course at any time. It will run for six months from the time of enrollment. The entire course is divided into seven modules. There are two set of exams, which can be taken online. One 1500 word course work that has to be submitted during the term of the course.
Benefits and outcome of the Course:
- Understand and learn the theoretical and practical dimensions of international arbitration.
- Comparative approach of learning gives an exposure to various jurisdictions, predominantly USA, UK, Europe and India.
- Learn about international arbitration institutions and procedure.
- Learn to assess options on dispute resolution; learn how to chose whether to go to court or "settle it" outside the court.
- Learn about and understand international arbitration agreements and clauses.
- Our course content is prepared and developed by forerunners in the field.
- The inter-disciplinary approach of the course will provide an overview on how international arbitration proceedings are conducted across different jurisdictions.
- Get the latest internship and job opportunities delivered to your email.
- Get prior invites to attend and participate in exclusive Arbitration Law & Alternate Dispute Resolution workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Become a part of International Institute of International Arbitration Analysts (IIIAA), a global network of international arbitration professionals and students.
Course Duration: 6 months/ 25 Weeks
Course Price: Rs. 9999 | $600 USD
1st Floor, 'Karthika', TC 9/2454,
Sreerangam Lane, Sasthamangalam PO,
Trivandrum, Kerala - 695010
Phone: 0471 - 4099097