NLSIU-ISRO National Funding Rounds for Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition
The National Law School of India University, in association with the Indian Space Research Organisation, (ISRO) is organizing the National Funding Rounds of the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition, from 25th to 27th April, 2014.
The winner of this round will be sponsored by ISRO, in order to facilitate participation in the Asia-Pacific Regional Rounds.
We are pleased to hereby extend an invitation to your esteemed institution to participate in the above competition.
- A team is required to be registered for the International Rounds for being eligible to participate in the National Funding Round.
- The registration fee for participation in the National Round is Rs.3000. Please note that this is in addition to the registration fee payable for participation in the International Rounds.
- This amount may be paid by a Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, NLSIU, Bangalore, and sent along with the completed Registration Form.
- Teams from a university or institution that suffers from any financial difficulty may apply to the Funding Rounds Organiser in writing before the registration deadline to have all or part of its registration fees waived, subject to satisfaction of the Funding Rounds Organiser. No application for a waiver of registration fees will be accepted after the registration deadline.
- If a waiver of registration fees is granted to a team that fails to pay the reduced amount or any other requisite fees by the registration deadline, the Funding Round Organiser has the absolute discretion to revoke the waiver granted to the team.
- No registration or other fees paid by a team, which withdraws after the registration deadline will be refunded under any circumstance
The last date for registration for the National Funding Round is 15th March, 2014.
L. Gopika Murthy
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form